What is the most important in life?

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Real Life Insurance Stories: 'Now we have money for retirement!' - Ted H., Baltimore

Thank God we never needed it. Now we have money for retirement!

Thirty two years later and I am as ornery as the day I married Linda. Linda and I were on the internet looking for information on annuities and came across your site. I read your stories and wanted to tell ours.

I bought a permanent policy 32 years ago because I loved my wife and if I died, I wanted to ensure she and my family could continue having the same level of living. Now if I didn't die, we would have enough money for retirement. HA! HA! HA! I beat the odds and out lived the need for life insurance as my family has all grown up and moved away. I get the cash! I am sure I will die some day, but until then, I do know I have enough money for Linda and I to last a life time.

Ted H. - Baltimore

No comments:

Post a Comment